Great Northern Class S-2 4-8-4 Steam Locomotive
Scale: HO (1:87.1)
Time: 1930s to 1950s
Maker: Broadway Limited Imports LLC, 9 East Tower Circle, Ormond Beach, FL 32174, 386-673-8900, broadway-limited.com
Great Northern Class S-2 4-8-4 Brass-Hybrid Steam Locomotive Features:
- Die-cast metal boiler, tender body and frame
- Puff smoke in sync with her chuff
- Paragon4 Dual Mode Sound Decoder
- Factory installed engineer and fireman minifigures
- traction tires
- 5-pole motor with skew-wound armature
- Handrails, ladders, piping, whistle, brass bell, separate and factory applied numbered markers and signs
- Recommended minimum radius: 22″
- Available now
Road names: Great Northern (open cabin, Glacier Green boiler and “Great Northern” Herald on tender; open cabin, black boiler and “Great Northern Railway Herald on tender” in a route number; and vestibule cabin, Glacier Green boiler and “Great Northern” herald on tender). Three numbers per drawing, unless otherwise specified.
Company Information: Broadway Limited Imports, LLC produces HO and N scale model trains. The company is based in Ormond Beach, Florida.
News and products is a regular Trains.com feature for model train operators and builders to get the latest information on locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, tools, tracks, and more. Model railroad product news may include HO, N, O and Z scales. Product release dates and prices vary by each manufacturer.
If you are a manufacturer and have new product releases, please email Editor Cody Grivno at [email protected] for more information. Click the following link to see more news and products.