SAN ANGELO, Texas – The San Angelo Railway Museum will host Santa’s Christmas in Santa Fe on Saturday, November 27, according to a statement from the San Angelo Railway Museum.
According to the statement, Santa Claus is going to the San Angelo Railway Museum! On Saturday November 27, Santa will arrive in style by locomotive at 10:00 am, with a serenade by the Icehouse Brass Band. Free photo ops with Santa, animal portraits, and special guests The Grinch and Cindy Lou Who will be available throughout the day. Enjoy live music from Billy Dan’s One Man Blues Band, grab a bite to eat at savory food vendors, and complement your Christmas shopping with eclectic local craft vendors.
Activities include museum tours, painting classes run by Storming Designs, and train rides to the Railway Museum. Visit our Facebook page for Railway Museum of San Angelo for more details!
- Living history tours $ 3- $ 5
- Arrival of Santa Claus 10:00 am
- Photos with Santa Claus 10:00 am-4:00pm
- Photos with the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who 11h00-14h00
- Animal portraits with Santa Claus 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- One Man Blues Band by Billy Dan from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Train rides to the railway museum $ 5 per child
- Painting class $ 10 (Paint Santa or the Grinch), limited places, 11h00-23h45 and 14h00-14h45 REGISTER HERE: www.stormingdesigns.com
- Food vendors, craft vendors, Railway Museum train rides from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Masks are recommended when visiting the museum.
If you are a vendor or food truck interested in participating in the event or would like to sponsor the event, please contact [email protected]